Julie Sanderson, Coleman Regional Agriscience Program Alumni, has earned has earned the American FFA Degree. The American FFA Degree is awarded to less than 1% of FFA members and is the highest degree a member can earn as noted in the Press Release.
In order to earn the degree the student must meet the following requirements;
- receive a State FFA Degree,
- holding active membership for the past three years,
- completing secondary instruction in an agricultural education program (Earn at least $10,000 and productively invested $7,500 or earned and productively invested $2,000 and worked 2,250 hours in excess of scheduled class time)
- operating an outstanding supervised agricultural experience program
- have completed 50 hours Community service,
- shown leadership abilities and have outstanding scholastic achievement