Programs Offered at Coleman High School
- AgriScience Program- hands-on learning that creates opportunities to earn money raising animals (imagine earning enough to pay for college while still in high school; check out the well over 100 careers listed that your child will be prepared to take on at the website under "Programs/AgriScience" tab. There is even an AgKindergarten initiative for all Kindergarteners at no cost.
- Early/ Middle College- earn a FREE Associates Degree beginning in 10th grade while attending high school through a 5th year program
- Dual Enrollment- earn college credit while still in high school
- College Core Studies in Math, Science, English and History as well as Spanish, Physical Education, STEM 8, Multi-Media, Public Speaking/ Dramatic Arts
- Team Teaching Support for Students with IEPs and Seminar Support for Those Struggling
- Outstanding Robotics, Band, Choir, Model UN, Quiz Bowl and Athletics Teams
- Additional Career Technical Education programs through Midland County Partnership