Coleman Athletic Boosters
Welcome to the Coleman Athletic Boosters web page! We'll be posting fundraising info for the Coleman Jr and Sr High School sports programs.
- Booster Bonanza 15 (2019): Update 2/11/19: Antoher great night at the Booster Bonanza! Darrell Evans was great and we raised a lot of money for Coleman Atheltics! We will clear about $22,000 fro the event which will go towards buying equipment, uniforms, etc for the Coleman High and Junior High School teams! Thank you to everyone who donated, sponsored and volunteered! Event will take place on February 9, 2019 at the Midland Valley Plaza Great Room. Special guest is former Detroit Tiger Darrell Evans! Get your tickets at the High School Athletic Office or at any JV/Varsity home basketball game.
- Comet Softball: Huge shout out to our Lady Comets Softball! Co-League Champ (4 years in a row), District Champ (4 years in a row), Regional Champ (4 years in a row), Quarterfinal winners (2 years in row), 2018 Semi Final winners and 2018 State Runner Up! Congratulations on a great season!
- Booster Bonanza 2018: Bonanza 14 has come and gone! Thanks to everyone who donated, came to the event and make it another success! We were able to clear about $23,000 for our athletic equipment budget! And thanks to special guest former Detroit Tiger from the '84 World Series team Larry Herndon!
- Admissions to High School Athletic Events: $5/person; to Junior High events: $3
- Family Passes: Are available from the athletic office for $175/family. A family pass purchases entry for all immediate family members (parents and school-age children; no college students) to normal, regular season, home athletic events throughout the school year.
Booster Bonanza 2019 in pictures. All pictures taken and provided by Bob Guiliani of Guys and Dolls Photography Clare, MI